Friday, April 5, 2013

The Wheel is Turning

For the one year anniversary of The Plum Eyeliner, I mentioned that I had a project that I was working on to be slated for early 2013. Well, that project has been to really get into making cosmetics and to start, I'd try my hand at nail polishes. I can officially say that I've started the prototypes as I've entered the "learning" phase of making my own. There's still a lot for me to learn; I've created four prototypes which I revealed to my friends last night, and I've got a few more ideas so that I can continue practicing. With that being said, I can't wait to see what happens -- I'm not really sure what direction this will take or if it will trully reach fruition but it's exciting to try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...