Saturday, May 4, 2013

Swatch: Sheswai Lacquer in Ladylike

Items were received by Kara's Way complimentary.

As I've likely mentioned before, I have quite the appreciation for Sheswai Lacquers as I think they have great pigmentation and offer a lot of coverage for just one stroke. So rather than writing up another glowing review of Sheswai, I'm just going to show you a nail polish that I received from Kara's Way (the monthly subscription box). 

As you might notice, there is some chips but that's because this is only one coat with no top coat applied. I had also just finished helping out with some yard work so I will happily admit that it works out very well.





Product: Sheswai Lacquer in Ladylike
Price: $16
Would Recommend? Yes!
Takeaway: An adorable coral rose for the summer -- if you're a nail polish addict, you'll definitely want this one in your collection. Also as a side note, it kind of reminds me of Barbie pink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...