Monday, March 11, 2013

Soapy Hauls

I generally reserve hauls for my tumblr but I just got my haul from FizzButter not too long ago, I wanted to share since I think that the bath bombs are amazing. Since I've mentioned Bubbles Up Soap Boutique  before, I figured I'd share my previous hauls from that etsy store.

FizzButter Bath Bombs
Back in December, Kara's Way (the monthly subscription box) gave me a bath bomb from FizzButter to try out (you can read the review here). Bathtimes are generally a bit too drying on my skin but these bath bombs are amazing since they are so moisturizing since they are packed filled with shea butter and cocoa butter. After sadly having to go on vacation to Disney World without these bath bombs, I decided that I needed to stock up. So today's haul from FizzButter includes 8 bath bombs: Lullaby, Tranquil Lilac, White Chocolate Truffle, Mango Coconut, Sandalwood Vanilla, Lush Jasmine, Vanilla Butter & Pineapple, and French Lavender.

Previous hauls from Bubbles Up! (I'm actually going to be ordering pretty soon from her again so you can be on the lookout for that in the future) are as follows:

On November 11th, 2012 I received my second order from Bubbles Up! which included:

  • Gingersnap Cookie
  • Warm Vanilla Sugar
  • Eggnog
  • Witches’ Cauldron
  • Candy Apple
  • Candy Corn
  • Chocolate Fudge Marble
  • Cinnamon Coffee Cake.


I've never actually written a review about these soaps on my blog but I love them. I joke around about how I'm perpetually on a diet and as a result, I indulge in savoury and sweet scents in the shower. My skin has never been dried out by these soaps and honestly, I love treating myself during the seasons with her special limited edition soaps.

Back in May of 2012 for my first order, I got the following below. I have finished the all and I thought they were all amazing. I couldn't say that I had a favourite (have you read the name of some of these?! They are delicious [scented]!)
  • Almond Biscotti Cookie Soap with Almonds and Coffee Beans 
  • Blackberries and Sage Honeycomb Soap with Real Honey
  • Caribbean Coconut Soap with Real Coconut
  • Chocolate and Raspberry Gourmet Coffee Soap
  • Chocolate Milkshake Soap with Real Dark Chocolate
  • Cinnamon Coffee Cake Soap with Coffee
  • Molasses and Brown Sugar
  • Cup of Joe Soap with Coffee
  • Going Bananas Yogurt Soap with Real Coconut
  • Hot Cross Buns Soap with Crunchy Pecans
  • Oatmeal - All Natural Unscented Hot Process Soap
  • Oatmeal Milk and Honey Soap
  • The Great Pumpkin Sugar Scrub Soap with Pumpkin Puree and Brown Sugar



Product: FizzButter Bath Bombs
Price: $3.69 each
Stars: ★★★★★
Takeaway: I would absolutely recommend this. After trying out one (thanks to Kara's Way!), this has become something that I need for any bath. It's great for those with drier skin since it has shea butter and cocoa butter and the scents are great. (Do be careful getting out of the tub though!)

Product: Bubbles Up! by Bethie B
Price: $5 - $6
Stars: ★★★★★
Takeaway: I will be placing my third order with them soon so that should be pretty telling! I love these soaps as they have great scents and don't dry out my skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...