Monday, March 4, 2013

Review: Native Touch Warrior Bear Rub Mini

Since Kara's Way May 2012 box, Native Touch has become one of my favourite brands for moisturizers. I still have the Native Touch Rooting Bear Rub because I've been hoarding it and a while ago, Maria of Kara's Way gave me a sample of the Warrior Bear Rub Mini which was part of the December 2012 box.

Like the Rooting Bear Rub, this one is very moisturizing which has been great for me (especially at work) since I tend to wash my hands a lot. This blend uses a base of shea butter and has tea tree oil, lavender oil, and rosemary oil in it which gives it that extra moisturizing boost. If you find yourself frequently washing your hands or if you have dried cracked skin this would be an amazing addition to your line up of skincare.

It can be a bit greasy and as work I tend to find my fingerprints all over after I've used it, but it's nothing that isn't too bothersome. I've somewhat gotten used to it and I'm actually okay with my shiny keyboard. If greasiness is something that bothers you, I'd recommend switching to overnight use to pack the moisture back in and likely not using this as a hand lotion during the day.

If you've been following this blog, then you might already be familiar with my never ending quest to find and use several different hand lotions. I wash my hands frequently whether I'm at home or at work which means that my already dry skin needs to have moisture packed back in (even if I'm going to wash my hands 1-2 hours later). Like the Rooting Bear Rub, I love this one and while I try to use it sparingly due to my love, I end up using it a lot because it works so well. It's pretty comparable to others that I use frequently, if not better. It's definitely worth the greasiness in my opinion but that's something you'll have to contend with if you deal with dryness and/or don't like the greasiness. A little of this product goes a long way so the miniature version is most certainly worth it.



This product was featured in the December Kara's Way box and was given to me complimentary for my evaluation.

Product: Native Touch Warrior Bear Rub Mini
Price: $2.99 (for the Mini Size)
Stars: ★★★★★
Takeaway: I love this product though I will admit that it's a bit greasier than most that I've encountered -- it is way more moisturizing and great for dry skins (or even those that wash their hands frequently). The greasiness can be annoying if you aren't used to it but I still think it's great to have -- if even just the small version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...