Monday, December 3, 2012

Review: FizzButter Pumpkin Latte Bath Bomb

I'm a huge fan of all things pumpkin, so when Maria gave me a FizzButter LE bath bomb as a gift, I was excited -- although a bit hesitant since I haven't really taken baths since I worked at Lush. I'm a fan of the shower, which is quick and easy. Nonetheless, I welcomed it to my collection of soaps and waited till the right time.

When I first got it, it was still a bit soft which indicated that it was freshly made. There was a light scent, not very pumpkin like, but still something that smelled... like a bakery? Think of a very light baked scent. I waited a few weeks before using it, so by the time I was ready for my bath, it was hardened. The scent was very light again and while I wasn't able to place it, my boyfriend thought that it was almost tropical. 

Neither of us could figure out what the scent was, but we knew it wasn't pumpkin. That didn't bother us much though, because after a few moments, you're engulfed with shea butter and cocoa butter.

I did split it in half at first to try out one side. After hitting the seam once or twice against the bathtub, it was easy to separate the two halves. I dropped in the light side first and noticed that the bath was very moisturizing. Although I didn't need to drop in the other half, I did anyway and dropped myself into the most moisturizing bath I've had in a long time.

This bath bomb is filled with shea and cocoa butter and you can feel it. If you're familiar with their scents, they kind of dominate (or at least it did for this bath bomb which is probably why we couldn't make out the pumpkin latte scent). If you have dry skin, this would be great for you. Even if you don't like baths much, I think they'd be great to do once every few months.

They've also got a really cute lineup for the holiday season for the bath bombs which are $3.69 each): Candy Cane, Cranberry Fig, Pumpkin Latte, Pumpkin Spice, Spicy Cider, Vanilla Butter & Pineapple, and Santa's Tree. 



This product was featured in a past Kara's Way giveaway and was given to me complimentary for my evaluation.

Product: FizzButter Pumpkin Latte Bath Bomb
Price: $3.69
Would Recommend? Yes.
Takeaway: While it didn't smell like a pumpkin latte, it did smell a lot like cocoa butter and shea butter which is what it happens to be full of. It's a very moisturizing bath bomb which anyone with dry skin would likely love.
Tip: Don't forget that you can also break it in half in order to get two baths out of one bath bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...