Monday, March 11, 2013

An Update on Wedges

It's been a little bit over a year now that I've made the switch from makeup brushes to cosmetic wedges so I figured I'd post a bit of an update. Almost a year later, the wedges are finally starting to show some wear and tear which has caused me to have to throw some of them out (but certainly not all). I still have half of the pack left so I imagine that it'll be a while before I need to actually go out and buy a whole new set. 


I will warn you that if you're trying to figure out if wedges (or sponges) are for you, then do keep in mind that they do tend to waste more of the product however as a result, they are able to give an even application. I love them because they seem to do more for me in terms of application (seriously, the application with a brush versus these wedges are very noticeable) but you do need several in rotation since it takes a few days for them to dry (and I tend to wash them after every use).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...