Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sephora + Cinderella

Generally I don't blog about advance notice items but this was awfully wonderful and I couldn't find anything else about it. So as some of you might know, Sephora will be teaming up with Disney to put out a Princess line. This year is the year of Cinderella and there's another lineup anticipated for 2013 and 2014 (my guess is that the princesses will be Snow White and Aurora).


The picture above is the teaser image for the items that they are anticipating to release and over at MakeupTalk you can get a quick rundown of what else will be released. Today Sephora sent out an email entitled "Compliments of Prada..." and the snapshot of the first image that shows up in the email is on the left. Of course, I skimmed through the email and saw nothing that was really appealing but I did what I always do. I scrolled to the bottom to check out the full creative and I'm quite happy I did. Along the very bottom was this image.


Oh my goodness. I haven't used my Beauty Insider points for anything in a long time so I was so happy that something popped up that I'd actually want or rather, need to go to. At first I was a bit skeptical because Sephora for a long time would send me offers that were in New York City so my fear was that it was for that location rather than San Francisco. Turns out there are multiple screenings in different locations. 

So if you got the email and you're at all interested in this, scroll down! This seems like an awesome experience especially if it's near you.

As a side note, my friend and I were discussing it and I told her that I'd personally love to see a Jasmine and Ariel line. Her vote went toward Jasmine and Belle. You know what I think would be super cute but not at all feasible though? A nod to the animals of Disney -- come on, a Marie (from the AristoCats) mirror compact would be sensationally cute.

2 comments:

  1. I can see them doing animals! Particularly from their most popular features like Bambi or The Lion King. (Wouldn't those be beautiful?) I am very excited for Cinderella, though, it's one of my favorite movies. Personally I'm crossing my fingers that Tiana from The Princess and the Frog will be included. And I'm almost certain they will do Snow White, which is another personal favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those would be gorgeous! I could really see them branching out into the animals and it would be magnificent.

      My suspicion for Aurora and Snow White are purely conjecture as they are the most "common" princesses. That theory was strengthened when I saw one of the images from the Louboutin unveil of the model for the glass slippers. The names listed are Aurora, Snow White, and I think the one on the right is Jasmine.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...