Monday, June 3, 2013

A Nail Polish Storage Upgrade

Last year I mentioned that I stored my nail polishes in my BlizzCon lunchbox but since then, my nail polish collection has grown quite a bit and it became unsustainable to keep them in said lunchbox. After checking out different options, I finally decided to grab a tackle box from my local hardware store and voilĂ ! I present my new nail polish tackle box. 

Plano Two Tray Tackle Box w/ Two Spinnerbait Holders




As you might have noticed, I've already run out of space for nail polishes (hence the few bottles on the top tray) but that's why I still have my Scooby Doo Halloween pail. I store a few of my favourites (including my top and base coats in there) for easy access. 


And for any of those wondering, my nails are sporting Zoya's Paz and alternating with each finger is Sinful Colors Pumpkin Spice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...