Saturday, March 17, 2012

In Celebration of the Green

I've got no shamrocks to adorn my nails but when I was perusing the nail polishes, I just couldn't help but notice the small display from Sinful Colors that was dedicated to St. Patrick's Day. I just had to get the glitter one that was a mix of green and blue -- luckily I knew exactly what to pair it with back at home.



It's not a full manicure as I was in such a rush to share this. I'll clean it up a bit later on. Just for reference, the Going Green took two coats to achieve that colour and I only put one coat of the glitter. There you have it! I'll probably be experimenting with other base colours (I'm sure the glitter would look fantastic over black). The nail polishes used were Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Going Green (430) and Sinful Colors in Nail Junkie (927).

Also just to note, these nail polishes are from brands that I use every week so no review here necessary. I adore them and they've never failed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...