Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Final Look at the Red Ladies

Back in June I tried out a bunch of red lipsticks -- I had a few others in the lineup that I didn't quite get to so I never got around to posting the comparisons. The experiment was to try out several different lipsticks over a span of a few weeks, and here are the lipsticks (taken the morning of that they were applied for the day) so that you can see the difference in colours.

e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Color in Rich Red

Maybelline Color Sensational in Very Cherry

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Matte
Collection Lipstick in 107

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 01

LancĂ´me Color Design Lipstick in Red Stiletto

MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Intense in
Moulin Rouge

Nuance Salma Hayek Color Vibrance Lipstick in Paprika

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...