Tuesday, September 23, 2014

FizzButter Haul

Over at the Plum Eyeliner, I've probably mentioned my love of bath items. Just in case I haven't, consider yourself as notified. The problem that I face is that I do have skin that can be rather dry so finding products that won't exacerbate that can be difficult at times. Back in 2012, I tried a bath bomb from FizzButter and now they are preferred online retailer to stock up on bath items. From my last batch, these are the last survivors.

Sandalwood Vanilla and Vanilla Butter & Pineapple
I always save my favourites for last! Unfortunately the last time I ordered I had missed the seasonal scents boat but I made sure to grab them this time.


The unboxing! FizzButter is really good about the packaging of these bath bombs. At the top of the box was a note stating that they slipped in some extra goodies due to the delayed shipping.



In total I ordered 16 bath bombs and 2 of their Cupcake Bath Bombs which are the ones in the bag at the back. The extra goodies that they slipped in was a sample size of the bubble cake and their body frosting. 


Since I tend to hoard bath bombs, I thnk it goes without saying that I do love these. If you're a fan of seasonal scents, I'd highly recommend picking up a few now. Their seasonal scents are:  Pecan Pie Assault, Pumpkin Spice, Pumpkin Latte, Spicy Cider, and Vanilla Butter & Pineapple. FizzButter sells their bath bombs at $3.99 each. The Cupcake Bath Bomb, which yes, isn't fully pictured here but is gorgeous costs $3.79 each. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...