Saturday, September 21, 2013

Wantable September 2013 Accessories Box

After chatting about boxes with my co-workers for a bit, a couple of us decided to give it a try because after all, there's nothing quite like getting accessories. Especially a few fashionable pieces -- that would encourage more fashionable outfits in the long run, right? :)

We decided to give Wantable a shot since it seemed to be one of the few that could be properly configured to different styles and desires. Plus Wantable has a great rapport with /r/beautyboxes, which definitely helps. We signed up thinking that we missed the window for September and were pleasantly surprised to see that we managed to get in for this month. The box came incredibly quick -- a day early (today) rather than Monday which made me a happy customer. 

Below are the pictures from my first ever Wantable Accessories box (here's my referral link)!

Don't mind the water damage at the top, it was raining and
nothing was damaged inside of the box.

Clockwise from the necklace on the right: Karah necklace,
Marie headband, Tatiana ring, and the Zanna necklace.

Marie headband

Tatiana Ring (I love this one).


Zanna necklace and the Karah necklace

Now for my thoughts. I was pleasantly surprised by this box. I was on the fence about the Kara necklace and the Marie headband, but that's not to say that I dislike them. The Marie headband gets caught in my hair which makes me hesitant to wear it but I think it's quite cute and definitely something I will wear (albeit carefully). The Karah necklace (the U-shaped one) seemed a bit harder to coordinate with something in my closet however, I think it would look gorgeous with a black dress.

I love the Zanna necklace and Tatiana ring though. They seem like easy pieces to integrate into my daily wear without issue so I look forward to trying them out. 

Overall this box was great -- it's not like I disliked anything, but rather that some items were a bit more complex which is fine. I look forward to trying out the next box since this seems like a great deal (and beats me having to store hop to find accessories that represent "me."

For those interested in the cost, I bought a single box for $40. They send along a slip that provides the name of each item and their retail value. The breakdown is below for your viewing.

  • Marie Headband: $24
  • Zanna Necklace: $24
  • Kara Necklace: $22
  • Tatiana Ring: $14

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...