Sunday, September 1, 2013

Goodbye, For Now

The last few weeks I've been contending with continuing the blog or not. Today I even took some pictures about a new blush I'd been trying out in the mean time as well as a shampoo. But the reality is that my heart hasn't really been into lately. I've been focusing a bit on other art mediums and writing has taken the back seat.

I've been working on this blog for a while now and I've learned quite a bit. I still have a lot more to learn. Even now, I'm still on the quest for the perfect lipstick but last night I mixed my very first red lip balm. Still a ways to go, not just a lot to learn but a lot to try. With that being said though, I think I need a bit more time away from here to try other things. 

So for now, goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...