Sunday, May 20, 2012

Some Other Updates

On heels of my previous post regarding Mordy, I have been busy with a few other things so I just wanted to give a bit of an update.

  1. I've been a bit under the weather lately probably due to stress. So I've been reducing the amount of makeup and other things that I do (like a temporary stop on the book challenge) and mostly just playing Diablo 3. Now before you say, "You mean you stopped everything for D3," my rebuttal would be that I started feeling really stressed out a few weeks ago and had a hard time keep up with some things. 
  2. That being said, I have been doing extended comparisons of primers so unlike the mascaras, I've been testing a bunch over the span of multiple days rather than just one day which is why it's taking a bit longer to compile. (I'm giving each primer about 2-4 days of testing). 
  3. I'm working on reviews for some of the Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs imps that I recently purchased. I bought a bunch from the Mad Tea Party line and since I'm very forgetful when it comes to putting on perfume, it's taking me longer then it should.
  4. In regard to Kara's Way -- when I first mentioned it, it was a sole undertaking of my friend. It still is  however since then, I've become a bit more involved (read as: I'm a Kara's Way Minion). While I don't receive any kind of compensation for my assistance it would be biased of me to say anything about the box. I helped to package some of the items for the launch so it would make no sense for me to say anything about the service and as a result I'll likely also be refraining from posting reviews for items in the box. I will say that I do love many of the items and I do use them as much as I can, when I can. 

I think I've covered all the bases. Although I now wish that there was more highly pigmented makeup out there that is named after Diablo 3, Battlestar Galactica, or Star Trek. More nerd makeup oriented is needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...